In July 2014, we began interviewing residents of our community. In July 2016, we began loading our interviews on Memorial University’s Digital Archives in collaboration with the Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador. Our interviews are part of the ICH – Western Newfoundland collection.
Would you like to be interviewed? Please Contact Us to schedule an interview!
Click on the links below to go to the archives. All interviews have transcripts; most have links to the original audio file included.
- Brenton (Walsh), Marlene – 2016
- Fisher (Mews), Elizabeth – 2015
- Hounsell, Henry; Hounsell, Kay – 2016
- Humber, Ed – 2016
- Lemoine, Betty – 2016
- Mann (Haines), Ruby – 2016
- Pennell, Mary – 2016
- Wagg (Smith), Ann Marie – 2014