The Town of Pasadena is comprised of three distinct communities – South Brook, established in 1922, Pasadena, established in 1933 and Midland, established in 1936.
In 1955, the communities of Midland and Pasadena came together and incorporated as the Community of Pasadena-Midland. Later it was renamed the Community of Pasadena.
In 1963, the community of South Brook was incorporated as the Community of South Brook.
In 1969, the Community of Pasadena became the Town of Pasadena.
In 1986, all three original communities were integrated as the Town of Pasadena.