This document was written by Nelson W. Bennett in July 1994. It describes the humble beginnings of each community and how they came together in 1986.
Click Here to view, download and print this document.
November 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
November 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
January 8, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
January 15, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
January 22, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
I Remember When…
I remember the St. David’s Anglican Church that burnt in the 1980s.
- I remember when I was a little girl visiting my family who lived in Pasadena and having lots of fun.
- Awesome beach. We would love to move here someday.
- I remember when King/Bonia were still a lovely forest.
- I remember picking strawberries at Mr. Earle’s strawberry field.
I remember when we used to go swimming at “concrete”.
- My greatest memory of Pasadena is where I have my trailer (Pine Ridge). Love it!
I remember working on the Winter Carnival Committee.
I remember having fun at the Strawberry Festival.
I remember swimming on Pasadena Beach and collecting pretty rocks.
I remember Sunday drives to South Brook Park.
I remember Pasadena Beach in the summer.
I remember going to the Strawberry Festival.
- I remember when me and my buddies used to go to the Hi-Way Diner ,which played mostly country on the jukebox ,and cue up Ted Nugent and Alice Cooper songs. The server […]
I remember my white go go boots dancing in the dance hall in South Brook Park.
I remember the 25 cents for a movie, pop and chips. Remember Mrs. Mitchell’s money purse, the black one with the tie string.
I always remember sneaking into Maxwells & playing in their playground when I was young
The chip stand that Allen French had. It was across from Brennan’s store, across the TCH. Of course Brennan’s store was not there at that time. Those fries were the best.
Marion’s Take out. Best char broiled burger ever.
Favourite Date Activity? Skating! Swimming at the beach! Dinner and a movie courtesy of The Hiway Diner and Mitchells!